Disability and Life Insurance
Disability and life insurance are the foundation of your personal financial plan. N.C. Dental Society members have long trusted Advisors Financial Group to assist them in acquiring appropriate disability and life insurance from a number of highly rated insurance companies.
There are a myriad of insurance companies and policies on the market. Policy features, benefits, limits and exclusions often differ among insurance companies and a dentist’s area of practice. Individual disability and life insurance policies should be designed around your personal needs and financial objectives. Advisors Financial Group can assist you in securing the appropriate coverage for you, your family and your practice.
Sample Policy Offerings for N.C. Dental Society Members
- Disability Income insurance is designed to insure your most valuable asset; your ability to earn an income.
- Business Overhead Expense disability insurance can provide money to meet the expenses associated with keeping your practice open in the event of your disability.
- Business Loan Protection disability insurance can provide money to cover a commercial loan obligation if you become disabled.
- Disability Income Retirement Security goes beyond traditional disability income insurance. The plan is designed to help fund a retirement benefit in the event of a disability.
- Life Insurance can help maintain your family’s standard of living in the event of your pre-mature death. Many dentists also incorporate life insurance into their overall retirement and estate planning.
You may complete the information below or call
Greg Patterson of Advisors Financial Group in Raleigh at 919-653-0761.